Monday, April 28, 2014

Repurposed Books

I for one own three devices that allow me to read ebooks on the go and I use them with some regularity. However, I own many, many more physical books than ebooks and I hope that never changes. Any book lover will tell you that there is just something about reading an actual book that can't be replaced by an electronic. The biggest downside to books is that they can only take so much before they wear out and begin to lose pages. I have a few books that if I open, I'm pretty sure they will disintegrate. Too much of my love and time have gone into those well worn books and I can't bring myself to just throw them away. So I took to Google and Pinterest to find new lives for my friends and figured I share some with you.










I hope these ideas have given you inspiration on ways to bring new life to your old friends. Happy crafting!

1 comment: