Monday, May 5, 2014

Thrifty Refashion

Blog Post 2
Tell me I'm not the only person who loves blogs where crafters find things at thrift stores and make them into something awesome. I've seen almost everything you could conceivably find at a thrift store turned into something completely different and reimagined. My favorite ones are the crafters who take old and out of style clothes and refashion them. I'm inspired to try and do it every time I see one of those blogs. However, I never seem to find anything at the thrift stores I frequent to refashion. But recently I've run into a stroke of luck. I got this cute shirt for $2 (I cheated a bit and got it from JC Penny, but $2 is still a steal)




When I bought it I didn't intend to refashion it, but after trying it on it wasn't as flattering as I had hoped. I then perked up considerably when I realized that this is what I had been waiting for and at once I had an idea of what I wanted to do with it. For now my plan is a secret but I will do another post when I finish my refashion.

1 comment:

  1. A cliffhanger - I love it! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete